“It is with deep regret that our 2020 HWS Fall Championships have been postponed due to the current pandemic facing our country as a whole. Due to adjustments of current regular season conference schedules, travel distances between schools, challenges with transportation to and from contests, as well as shortened fall seasons as per NJSIAA regulations, it was unanimously decided that all of our respective Districts will not be able to participate in our annual HWS Fall Championships. Having the understanding that all Athletic Directors within the HWS hold the highest regard in providing a safe and secure athletic environment for all of our student-athletes, coaches, officials, families, and school personnel. it was ultimately decided to err on the side of caution for all participants. It is our unified vision to continue to stress the importance of all stakeholders physical, mental, and social well-being at this time. It is our unified hope that we will be able to host our 2020-2021 HWS Winter and Spring Championships, however it is paramount to be vigilant in our approach in maintaining the highest standard of safety and security in light of our current ongoing fight against controlling and ultimately defeating our unified opponent – COVID-19.”
- Kindly bookmark the Hunterdon/Warren/Sussex Athletic Association website for future use: www.hunterdonwarrensussex.org
- Click here to access the new instructions for logging into njschoolsports and entering rosters and team info.
- Please enter your rosters, schedules, team info and report your daily results via NJSchoolSports.com
- If you do not know your school code or encounter problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- **Special Note ~ there is a known issue with the new NJ.com website whereby the system cannot differentiate between HWS Tournament games & regular-season games. Therefore, when you are reporting any HWS Tournament game score, please indicate that it is a regular-season game.**
- Please use the Contact Us tab at the top of any HWS web page. I will generally be able to answer questions/provide assistance within 3 hours. Also, consider contacting your Athletic Director and/or Tournament Director(s). ~ Thank you, Nick Scalera, HWS Website Admin./Technical Contact
- HWS All Tournaments Dates Sheet (Unavailable at this time)
- All Tournaments Page Listing
- HWS Coach Help File – (updated Winter, 2020)
*Note – starting Fall, 2019 all Tournament Regulations, Seeding links, etc. will be posted on each specific Tournament page.